Click Below For Our Brief Introductory Video
- Retirement Plan & Request for Proposal
Confidential Census Form
- Business Owner’s Guide to Retirement Plan Review
Ask your client if they could benefit from a Retirement Plan Review
- Small Business Retirement Planning Brochure
Targets what matters to your client-their money and what it can do for them inside a retirement plan
- Plan Comparison Chart
This chart gives a basic comparison to selected types of plans
- The American National 401(k) Retirement Plan
A brochure detailing the benefits of Small Business 401(k) plans through American National
- Cash Balance Plans
A plan with defined benefit AND defined contribution feature
- Pension Administration Fee Schedule
Administration fee schedules for plans with 25 or fewer lives and plans with 26 to 300 lives
- 412(e)(3) Defined Benefit Plans
A brief overview of 412(e)(3) defined benefit plans
- 401(k) vs SEP IRA
Compare 401(k) contributions to SEP IRA
- New Comparability Profit Sharing Plans
New Comparability plans can offer a large contribution for the owner and/or key employees
Get a Free Review No Obligation Review Of Your Retirement Plan
Attention Business Owners!
Ask yourself these questions…
- Do I need more money to put away for retirement?
- Do I need flexible tax deductions?
- Do I need something with less restrictions and more features than a SEP?
If your answer to any of these questions is “Yes” or “I don’t know” consider one of the following:
90% of total annual contributions to the owner!
American National Insurance Company offers fully customized retirement plans with full administration services.
Ask me how we can design a plan for you!
The illustrated hypothetical example above represents a Cross-Tested Profit Sharing Plan. Neither American National Insurance Company nor its agents offer legal or tax advice. Clients should consult their own tax and legal advisors. American National Insurance Company, Galveston, Texas.